TASTING MENU £35
Tasca Dali offers you its award winning tasting menu, perfect for all kinds of celebrations. You shall eat over 5 courses and will have a real treat. Add a bottle of wine for £14.50.
Minimum of 2 people. Available for collection or delivery.
Please advise us of any food allergies or intolerances when placing your order.
MEAL PLANNING £50
We deliver 5 days worth of hot meals to your door, one for each day. Keep them in the fridge then warm them up in the oven.
£50 per person for 5 main meals
Home Care Packages
2 hours cleaning (Additional cleaning hours available to purchase)
2 hours cleaning plus grocery shopping and delivery
2 hours cleaning, grocery shopping and delivery and 1 cooked meal delivery from restaurant on a night of your choice
2 hours cleaning, grocery shopping and delivery, 1 cooked meal delivery from restaurant on a night of your choice plus a bottle of wine
Given the huge effort that our NHS are undertaking, we are offering 10% discount to all NHS workers for takeaways and other services ordered directly with us at Tasca Dali.
We are also offering 10% off for over 70s.
Our sister restaurant, Flame'nCo (90 West Street), is offering a takeaway service with free home delivery within Warwick on Fridays and Saturdays from 16:00 - 20:00. Any clients over the age of 70 can enjoy an additional 10% off food.
There is a delicious range of tapas, mains and drinks available, allowing you to enjoy restaurant-quality food in the comfort of your own home. Scroll down to take a look at the food menu or click below to visit the Flame'nCo Takeaway page.
- GARLIC BREAD (VG): Toasted bread with garlic sauce. £3.50
- MORCILLA: Traditional Spanish black pudding. £6.50
- RUSSIAN SALAD: Despite being called “Russian” this a highly popular vegetable salad in Spain made with tuna fish. £5.00
- HUEVOS ROTOS: Always a winner, our smashed egg dish is made with ham and potatoes with eggs smashed on top! £7.00
- MEDITERRANEAN TOAST (VG): Multigrain bread toast topped with our artisan manchego cheese, caramelised onion, peppers and truffle oil. £6.00
- BRAVAS POTATOES (VG): Triple cooked potatoes with a kimchee and sriracha mayonnaise. £5.00
- CROQUETTES: Always a winner, a staple of any Spanish kitchen. A choice of ham £6.00or crab. £8.00
- ORIENTAL CALAMARI: Squid marinated in ginger, yuzu, soya and coriander served with fresh spring onion, chilli and a citrus alioli. £7.50
- IBERIAN SWORD: Chorizo in tempura served with a pear aioli. It is served on a stick so that it is almost like a Tudor sword. £6.50
- TORTILLA (GF) (VG): Spanish omelette served in the traditional way which is a tiny bit soft.£6.50
- GAMBAS AL AJILLO: A classic dish and one of out specialities, our prawns are sautéed in oil with garlic. £7.50
- CHORIZO A LA SIDRA: Slices of chorizo cooked in Spanish cider. £5.50
- TEQUEÑOS (VG): Stuffed dough with cheese, similar to mozzarella sticks but from South America. £6.50
- MEATBALLS: Homemade meatballs cooked in a tomato sauce. £7.00
Cooked using the best ingredients from Spain and prepared in the traditional socarrat way.
- VEGETARIAN: £14.00 per person
- CHICKEN: £15.00 per person
- CHICKEN AND CHORIZO: £16.00 per person
- SEAFOOD: £16.00 per person
BLACK RICE (GF)
A paella style creamy rice cooked in squid ink with shelled prawns and squid. Served with a citrus aioli and topped with a large king prawn. £16.00
BEEF BURGER: 8 oz beef burger in a toasted brioche bun with tomato, lettuce and cheese. £11.50
CHICKEN BURGER: Breaded chicken in a toasted brioche bun with tomato, lettuce and cheese. £10.00
- CHEESE: £1.50
- BACON: £1.50
- CARAMELISED ONION: £2.00
- TOMATO £2.00
Spanish pizza cooked by our experienced chef Dani, who worked for 4 years creating the real pizza. Forget fermented dough, this is a classic thin crust pizza made by our pizza artisan with care and dedication.
MARGARITA: tomato and cheese. £9.00
VEGAN: tomato with seasonal vegetables. £9.00
CHORIZO: with tomato and cheese. £10.00
SEAFOOD: tuna and prawns. £14.00
FROM THE LAND
10 OZ SIRLOIN: with homecooked fries and salad. £22.00
FROM THE SEA
FLAME PRAWNS: mediterranean prawns served on a sizzling pan with vegetables. £13.50